TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders and purchases made with Leftees are subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
This website is owned and operated by A Baker & C H Robertson, trading as Leftees.
All orders made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Leftees may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items.
Leftees reserves the right to limit the purchase quantities of certain items.
Leftees will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, Qualitops will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control.
If goods are not available or there is a delay in delivery Leftees will notify its customers within 3 business days.
If goods are not picked up, or delivered by us personally, we will ship via courier or Australia Post.
Your order will not be released until payment has been received and processed.
Leftees will deliver to addresses within Australia only. We do not be ship internationally.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Any personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose which you have provided it and will not be added to any third party mailing lists.
We do not process payments online through this website.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We will deliver orders to you FOC to anywhere within 20km of the CBD provided the order can fit into the back of a Toyota RAV4 – about 1000 T-shirts.
Free delivery will be made within 72 hours of the completion of your order. If you need your order more quickly you are advised to collect it yourself from Brunswick, Victoria.
If you live outside of the delivery area and are unable to collect your order, then we can quote you a delivery charge, depending on the size of the order and the destination.
Where Leftees is shipping your order, please note the following:
- We only ship within Australia.
- Delivery is via third party courier or Australia Post.
- It is our company policy that we do not ship to Post Office boxes.
- All deliveries are sent with registered couriers and must be signed for at time of delivery.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
- As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior to or during delivery.
- If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative like your work address for delivery.
- If you are not home at the time of delivery additional delivery charges may apply.
- Order(s) cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
- Shipping time may vary depending on your location, please allow 2 – 10 business days for delivery. For any bulk / custom orders please allow 10 – 30 business days for delivery.
- Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight and delivery location.
Defective items will be credited or replaced.
As all orders are custom made, we cannot refund you once printing has commenced, unless the item is defective or we are responsible for the error.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check all the details of your order to ensure an error is not made.